This miniature two stage pump features an alternative inlet connection position at the side of the pump so that overall installation height can be reduced to a minimum when required. The interstage version features an additional pumping port to provide a rough vacuum for auxiliary duties. This pump is widely used on mass spectrometers including the Agilent/HP 5971, 5972, 5973, 5975, and 5977.
|Number of Stages||2|
|Displacement (swept volume) 60 Hz||1.3 ft 3min-1 (2.2 m3h-1)|
|Speed (Pneurop 6602) 60 Hz||1.2 ft 3min-1 (2.0 m3h-1)|
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)
-gas ballast closed
-with gas ballast
1.1x 10-3 torr (2.5 x 10-3mbar)
1.9 x 10-2 torr (2.5 x 10-2mbar)
|Inlet connection||NW10 flange|
|Outlet connection||Nozzle 11 mm external diameter removable from hole tapped 3/8" BSP|
|Maximum allowed pressure at outlet||7 psig (0.5 bar gauge)|
|Maximum inlet pressure for water vapor||11 torr (15 mbar)|
|Maximum water vapor pumping rate||0.16 kgh -1|
|Motor power 60 Hz||1/4 hp (0.16 kW)|
|Oil Capacity – maximum
| 0.28 liter |
|Weight||22 lbs (10 kg)|
- Minor Repair Kit for Edwards E2M1.5 Pump Minor Repair Kit for Edwards E2M1.5 Pump
- Major Repair Kit for Edwards E2M1.5 Pump Major Repair Kit for Edwards E2M1.5 Pump
- Replacement Element for Edwards EMF3 Oil Mist Filter Low Cost Comparable Replacement Elements to Edwards oil Mist Eliminators
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.