- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Agilent (This Page)
SIS supplies a wide range of parts, supplies, and repair services for your Agilent/HP mass spectrometers. If an item or instrument is not listed, contact us and we will try to add it our product line.
Agilent/HP part number cross reference
If you know the Agilent/HP part number, search for it here:
- Agilent/HP part number cross reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...
- 5977 The Agilent 5977/A MSD is a quadrupole MS, circa 2013, interfacing to the Agilent 7890B GC.
- 5975 The Agilent 5975 MSD is a quadrupole MS, circa 2005-2010, interfacing to the Agilent 6890/7890 GC.
- 5973 The Agilent/Hewlett Packard HP 5973 is a quadrupole MS, circa 1996, interfacing to an HP 6890 GC.
- 5972 The HP 5972 MSD is a quadrupole MS, circa 1992, interfacing to the HP 5890/6890.
- 5971 The HP 5971 MSD is a quadrupole MS, circa 1988, interfacing to the HP 5890.
- 5970 MSD The HP 5970 MSD is a quadrupole MS, circa 1982-6, interfacing to the HP 5890 GC.
- GCD The HP GCD (G1800A) is a quadrupole GC/MS, released circa mid-1990's.
- 5992/5993/5995 The HP 5992/5993/5995 is a quadrupole MS, circa ~1976-1979's.
- 5985/5986/5987/5988 The HP 5985/5986/5987/5988 is a quadrupole MS, circa ~1980's.
- 5989 The HP 5989 (MS Engine) is a quadrupole MS, circa early ~1990's. It interfaces to the HP 5890 GC.
- 7000 The Agilent 7000 a triple quad GC/MS, circa 2008-2013.
- 4500 The HP 4500 is an ICP-MS, circa 1994.
- 7500 The HP 7500 is an ICP-MS, circa 2000-7.
Parts for Agilent
- Filaments Replacement filaments for your Agilent/HP mass spectrometer
- Multipliers Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. provides replacement detectors for your Agilent mass spectrometer. Multipliers are from the major manufacturers of electron multipliers.
- Source Heaters & Sensors Replacement source heaters and temperature sensors
- Vacuum Agilent Supplies and Services for your Vacuum needs.
- Transfer Line Supplies Agilent Supplies and Services for your Transfer Line needs.
- Probes Probes for Agilent MS for use in your lab.
- Baseplate O-Ring for 5973/5975/5977 Large brown viton o-ring.
- Ceramic Insulators The following ceramic insulators are made from high purity alumina ceramic.
- ESI/Jet Separator Tools Each tool has a 4" long stainless steel handle with a tungsten wire cleaning tip.
- Autosampler Agilent Supplies and Services for your Autosampler needs.
- GC Supplies The new Graphitized Vespel® Injection Port Liner Seals are designed to replace the Viton® 'O' Ring Seals.
- Other Supplies More Agilent Supplies and Services
- Mass Spectral Libraries
(NIST 14 and Wiley Libraries)Identify unknowns from EI (GC/MS) and MS/MS spectra. The most trusted, largest, and widely used libraries.
Repairs for Agilent
- All Repairs SIS has an extensive shop facilities to perform the repair services for Agilent.
- Filament Repair We will completely clean the assembly and replace the rhenium filament wire.
- Source Cleaning Expert cleaning & repair of mass spectrometer sources.
- DIP Probe This repair includes replacing the heater and thermocouple and checking for leaks.
- Entrance Lens The spotwelds holding the two parts together can break loose.
- Feedthru Repair of Flanges TIG vacuum welding a new feedthru in place and leak testing the feedthru for vacuum sealing.
- Feedthru Repair - 5971 These feedthrus are very fragile and susceptible to damage, but no worries, SIS can repair them!
- Interface Repair - 5971 The GC/MS interface on the Agilent 5971 MSD can be repaired!
- Injection Port The SS line can become clogged, broken or the joint can leak, but SIS can repair them!
- Inject. Port MSD Broken or clogged tubes can be replaced!
- Cross Ref. Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...