SIS GC Cryo-Traps
Adds Cryo-Cooling Capabilities to your GC.
Programmable cryo-cooling and heating trap for the cryo-focusing of volatiles and semi-volatiles at
the head of GC capillary columns.
Electronics Controller Model 951 (CO2 coolant) or Model 961 (LN2 coolant)
- Reduction of C02 or LN2 use by 90% as compared to cooling
the entire oven.
- Improve Chromatographic resolution of early eluting peaks
- Dual programmable cryo-cooling and heating cycles
- Trap compounds in the GC oven at the head of the GC column.
- Remote input connector for cryo-cooling to heating cycle switching
via GC, Desorption system or manually.
- Rapid heating.
- Remote start output signal for starting GC, MS or recorder.
- Thermal Desorption Sample Trapping
- Purge and Trap Systems
- GC Headspace Sample Analysis
- Multi-dimensional GC applications
- Improve Chromatographic Resolution
of Early Eluting Peaks
Three Sizes Available
This product is also covered in Catalog pages D23-D24.
Other pages linking here: