- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Distillation Control
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Vacuum Pumps
- Vacuum Pump Repair (This Page)
Vacuum pump repair service is offered by Scientific Instrument Services, Inc. in cooperation with Eagle Instrument Services. If you have a vacuum pump that needs repair, please fill in the form below. A response should be expected within 1-2 business days.
Description of our service
Eagle Instrument Services realizes that pump failure is costly to productivity. We strive to keep cost reasonable and down time to a minimum. Every pump serviced by Eagle is disassembled, carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected by trained technicians. An overhaul is then preformed replacing all seals and other consumable parts. Any major parts such as rotors, vanes, stators and shafts that do not meet OEM specifications are then written up and submitted for your approval. We then test your pump for 72 hours making certain it performs to OEM standards. All pumps serviced by Eagle include a One Year New Parts Warranty beginning the date it leaves our facility.
Eagle’s repair facility is centrally located in Louisville KY. Pick up and delivery is available if you are located approximately 75 miles from Louisville, Ky or South Bend, Indiana. Shipping crates are also available upon request.
Eagle Instrument Services|
443 Downes Terrace
Louisville, KY 40214
- Drain the oil from mechanical pumps
- Remove any fittings or accessories.
- Cover inlets to keep particulates from getting into the pump.
- Fill out the Hazardous Materials Form
- Please package the pump securely. All pumps should be surrounded by packing material to ensure they do not shift unnecessarily in shipping.
- Vacuum Pumps and Supplies from SIS Vacuum pumps by SIS, Edwards, Adixen and Pfeiffer.