Product ID : A08211
A08211 NICKEL ALLOY CONNECTOR, Wire Dia=.082", Pin Dia=.062"
- Nickel alloy
- Operational to 400 °C in air or vacuum
- Max. current: 10 Amps
- Accepts wire up to 0.062" dia on the crimp end
- Socket end accepts a 0.062" dia. pin
- Stainless Steel In-Line Connector S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
- Push-On Connector Electric Connectors with Spline Socket Set Screw.
- Nickel Alloy Instrumentation Connector Electrical connectors
- Push-On Crimp Contact/Thermocouples Electrical Connectors
- In-Line Connectors Electrical connectors
S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
Our ceramic body one piece construction provides maximum strength, is self-aligning, and will minimize filament sagging.
Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
A complete line of Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings for GC, MS and general laboratory use.
all types and sizes of O-Rings
NanoVolume syringes have the ability to inject down to 50 nL with high precision and accuracy ensures SGE NanoVolume syringes are perfect for NanoVolume capillary chromatography injection and applications requiring small volumes.
This miniature two stage pump features an alternative inlet connection position at the side of the pump so that overall installation height can be reduced to a minimum when required.