Product ID : A08211
A08211 NICKEL ALLOY CONNECTOR, Wire Dia=.082", Pin Dia=.062"
- Nickel alloy
- Operational to 400 °C in air or vacuum
- Max. current: 10 Amps
- Accepts wire up to 0.062" dia on the crimp end
- Socket end accepts a 0.062" dia. pin
- Stainless Steel In-Line Connector S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
- Push-On Connector Electric Connectors with Spline Socket Set Screw.
- Nickel Alloy Instrumentation Connector Electrical connectors
- Push-On Crimp Contact/Thermocouples Electrical Connectors
- In-Line Connectors Electrical connectors
S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
Our ceramic body one piece construction provides maximum strength, is self-aligning, and will minimize filament sagging.
Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.
Replacement insulators for Nermag.
Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
Copper wire has an extremely high electrical conductivity making it highly suitable for electrical connections and thermal conductivity applications.
A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.