- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Distillation Control
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Vacuum Pumps
- Rough Vacuum Pumps
- Adixen (Alcatel) "I" Series Rotary Vane Two Stage Pumps (This Page)
- 2005i Adixen I Series Rotary Vane Pumps address all major requirements of the most sensitive applications of analytical instruments.
- 2010i Adixen I Series Rotary Vane Pumps address all major requirements of the most sensitive applications of analytical instruments.
- 2015i Adixen I Series Rotary Vane Pumps address all major requirements of the most sensitive applications of analytical instruments.
- Mass Spectrometers
- Electron microscopes
- Residual Gas Analyzers
"I" series rotary vane pumps incorporate all the Adixen expertise in product design; they address all major requirements of the most sensitive applications of analytical instruments.
- Voltage Ranges
- High Voltage: 180V to 254V 50/60 Hz
- Low Voltage: 90V to 132V 50/60Hz
- Voltage range is determined by the position of a simple rocker switch, enabling the pump to be configured easily, without need for hard wiring.
- Indication of voltage range is visible through a window provided in the box cover.
- On/Off switch controls pump operation (optional)
- IEC socket allows flexibility for a wide choice of power lead terminations.
- Complies with major international electrical standards: UL/CSA/CE.
- Protection level: IP43 (TEFC type)
- Thermally protected. (automatic reset)
The forced lubrication system which includes a built-in oil vane pump, enables high performance from atmosphere to the 10-4 mbar range. Low backstreaming rate, pumping stability even for light gases are the results of the advanced engineering design of the "I" series pumps.
Low Noise Level
Specific work on both the pump and the motor design has reduced noise levels and irritating frequencies. A noise level of 49 dBA is a typical value for "I" series rotary vane pumps.
Easy to Use
In order to facilitate maintenance actons or routine inspections, all controls and service access are located on the front of the oil casing.
Reduced dimensions, retractable handle, combined with the choice of horizontal or vertical positioning of inlet and exhaust ports allow easy integration in space-limited areas.
Efficient and reliable anti-suckback system is activated by the oil pump. For all static components attached to the oil-casing or central housing, sealing is secured by O-rings. External shaft sealing arrangement can be renewed easily, without dismantling the pump, using the specific shaft seal kit.
Universal Single-Phase Motor
In order to meet one of the major requirements of international OEM's, "I" series pumps feature a unique single-phase motor covering all world-wide electrical supplies. In addition, this motor complies with all major electrical standards: UL/CSA/CE.
|Nominal Pumping Speed - 50Hz (*)||m3/h||5.4||9.7||15||20.7|
|Nominal Pumping Speed - 60Hz (*)||cfm||3.8||6.8||10.6||14.6|
|Pneurop Pumping Speed - 50Hz (*)||m3/h||4.8||8.5||12.5||16.5|
|Pneurop Pumping Speed - 60Hz (*)||cfm||3.4||6||8.8||11.8|
|Ultimate Partial Pressure (*)||mbar||10-4||10-4||10-4||10-4|
|Ultimate Total Pressure (*) Closed Gas Ballast||mbar||2 x 10-3||2 x 10-3||2 x 10-3||2 x 10-3|
|Ultimate Total Pressure (*) Opened Gas Ballast||mbar||10-2||10-2||10-2||10-2|
|Water Vapor Capacity - 50/60Hz||g/h||120/110||125/100||110/100||90/90|
|Water Vapor Pressure - 50/60Hz||mbar||35/25||20/15||12/10||7/7|
|Noise Level - 50Hz (**)||dBA||48||49||50||50|
|Noise Level - 60Hz (**)||dBA||50||51||52||53|
|Weight||kg (lbs)||25 (55)||26 (57.2)||27 (59.4)||28 (61.6)|
|Maximum Nominal Power Rating - 50/60Hz||kW||0.45/0.55||0.45/0.55||0.45/0.55||0.45/0.55|
|Minimum Ambient Temperature||°C (°F)||12 (54)||12 (54)||12 (54)||12 (54)|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature||°C (°F)||45 (113)||45 (113)||45 (113)||45 (113)|
(*) - According to Pneurop specifications; with Adixen mineral oil
(**) - typical values, according to Pneurop specifications