- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- VacuumPumps Oils/Greases Gauge & Tubes Hose & Accessories Filters - Oil/Charcoal Foreline Traps Gaskets & Material Fittings O-Rings Pump Parts (Precision Plus) Quality Monitor System Distillation Control Acoustic Enclosures For Rotary Vane Pumps Other Vacuum Accessories Digital Vacuum pressure regulator (VPC) Catalog Page F1
- Distillation Control
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Vacuum Pumps
- Rough Vacuum Pumps
- Adixen (Alcatel) Pumps (This Page)
- 205 Pump These pumps are recommended for general vacuum applications in industry, research laboratories, and wherever else portability and lightweight, vibration-free operation is essential.
- 210 Pump These pumps are recommended for general vacuum applications in industry, research laboratories, and wherever else portability and lightweight, vibration-free operation is essential.
- 15 Pump These pumps are recommended for general vacuum applications in industry, research laboratories, and wherever else portability and lightweight, vibration-free operation is essential.
- 221 Pump
- 2033 Pump Adixen Single Vacuum Pump compact for easy installation.
Standard Two Stage Rough Vacuum Pump
- Compact For Easy Installation in pumping systems.
- Low Noise Level: 55 dbA at 1 m.
- Air-Cooled for increased mobility.
- Easy to Move with integrated handle.
- Shock Mounts for vibration free operation.
- Light-Weight for universal applications.
Six Two-stage models are available with pumping speeds from 3.8 to 14.6 cfm. These pumps are recommended for general vacuum applications in industry, research laboratories, and wherever else portability and lightweight, vibration-free operation is essential. Their totally enclosed design provides clean operation and ensures operator safety. These Adixen pumps are widely used on Mass Spectrometers.
Outstanding Pump Features
The distinctive features and performance characteristics of Adixen pumps reflect the stringent parameters which dictate their design and construction. For example, all standard production pumps incorporate hardened steel rotors, positively lubricated and frictionless hydro-dynamic bearings, and stainless steel vane springs and filters. The vanes are made of tough, high density laminated asbestos, specially compounded to resist corrosion and wear. They are spring loaded, and do not rely on centrifugal force for sealing. A patented anti-suckback valve with its integral rubber seal serves as an oil metering device, and prevents oil from being sucked back into the vacuum system should the motor be stopped inadvertently. The effectiveness of the anti-suckback system eliminates the need for expensive electromagnetic safety valves in some applications. All Adixen Pumps carry a one year limited warranty.
Other significant features of Adixen pumps :
- Direct Drive. No exposed moving parts or drive belts.
- Low Vibration Levels. Meet noise standards required for research laboratories and analytical instrumentation and other delicate measuring systems.
- Gas Ballasting. Condensible vapor handling systems are standard on all Adixen pumps.
- Simplified Maintenance. Integral oil level indication is provided, and oil drain and fill holes are easily accessible. Internal design is engineered to permit field maintenance and repairs without special tools or equipment.
- Internal Baffles. Intake system has filter screen and optically dense aperture. Splash arrestor prevents oil migration during large-volume pumpdowns. Exhaust baffles suppress sound.
- NW25 Vacuum Connections. Quick-connect system of fittings provides compatibility with other components, lowers installation costs.
- The inlet and outlet fittings can be mounted on the side of the pump when working in small areas.
- Whatever your vacuum application requirements, Adixen is the intelligent choice. With an Adixen rotary vacuum pump, you are assured of the superior quality, high reliability, and unmatched performance for which these pumps are so widely known and accepted.
- Adixen pumps are also noted for their smooth, quiet operation, award-winning styling, and compactness features which make them ideally suited to any environment. In fact, they require less than half the bench, cabinet, or floor space required by belt driven pumps having equivalent pumping speeds. They conform to OSHA requirements in that their unique designs eliminate external moving parts thereby ensuring complete operating safety.
Warranty: Parts and labor for one year.
The following lists the various Edwards vacuum pump model numbers and the recommended replacement Adixen model numbers. there may be some slight differences in size and pumping speeds between the Edwards and the Adixen models. See the following page for a complete list of specifications on the Adixen pumps.
|Edwards Model #||Recommended Adixen Model #|
|Free air cfm||3.8||6.8||10.6||14.6|
|Ultimate vacuum mbar||<1.10-4||<1.10-4||<1.10-4||<1.10-4|
|Water vapor capacity grams/hr||110||100||100||75|
|Oil capacity liter||.825||.95||.95||.98|
|Motor rating hp||1/2||1/2||3/4||3/4|
|Rotational speed rpm||1800||1800||1800||1800|
|Electrical rating 1 phase
|115-230 V/60 Hz***
|Inlet/ Exhaust flanges (Pneurop) NW||25||25||25||25|
|Major repair kit||65885||65883||65882||65881|
|Minor repair kit||65874||65874||65874||65874|
|Dimensions (mm) 60Hz|
|A Overall Length||497||517||558||579|
|Dimensions (inch) 60 Hz|
|A Overall Length||19.6||20.4||22.0||22.8|