SIS manufactures a number of standard size sample vials for VG mass spectrometers.
Vials are constructed of Borosilicate glass (Pyrex). O.D. tolerances are ±0.02 mm (0.001 inch) and length tolerance is ±0.20 mm (0.008 inch). The ends are cut clean and straight. Vials are clean and contamination free.
|VG Instrument Sample Vials|
|VGV100||pkg of 100||0*Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.||PK||$55.60|
|VGV500||pkg of 500||0†Lead time for this non-stock item is approximately 7 days.||PK||$265.00|
|VGV1000||pkg of 1000||0*Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.||EA||$502.00|
* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item. |
† Lead time for this non-stock item is approximately 7 days.
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Direct Probe Sample Vial Blocks The blocks are constructed of solid aluminum to hold heat.
- Straight Pyrex Glass Sample Vials for Mass Spec Probes Straight pyrex sample vials.
- Flared Pyrex Sample Vials for Thermo/Finnigan and SIS Mass Spec Probes Pyrex flared sample vials.
- Quartz Sample Vials for Mass Spec Probes All vials are made to your specifications and are supplied in packages of ten, fifty and one hundred vials.
- MS Probes and Sample Vials Direct Probes and accessories for your mass spectrometer.