DescriptionProtect against breakage and spills with Wheaton Second Skin® Bottles!
Ideal for field sampling applications. Shatter-resistant Second Skin coating reduces chance of breakage in the event the container is dropped. If the bottle does not break, the Second Skin coating will safely contain the contents long enough for proper disposal, preventing etiological, radioactive or other hazardous contamination.
The non-slip coating also allows greater easy and stability in handling containers, whether wet or dry.
All bottles meet USP Type III standards. Not autoclavable.
- Ideal for field sampling and general lab use
- Easily transportable from the field to the lab
- Manufactured by Wheaton to the highest standards of quality and precision
- Convenience packed - 1-4 dozen bottles per carton
- Closures are attached in our Cleanpack facility ensuring safety and cleanliness
With Black Polypropylene Cap with Poly-Vinyl Liner
|Wheaton Second Skin(R) Safety Coated Bottles, With Black Polypropylene Cap with Poly-Vinyl Liner, Screw Cap Size=70-400, pkg of=12|
|Part No.||Size (oz)||Approx. Dia.||Hgt. mm (cap on)||Approx. Diameter without cap (mm)||Height (mm)||UOM||Price||Order|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. (*) Bottles generally sold only in US due to high international shipping costs of bottles.|