Safety coated bottles are coated with plastisol to reduce bottle break-age and chemical spills. When used under low positive pressure for dispensing liquids, they lower the risk of failure.
These bottles also have lower surface coefficient of friction than uncoated glass and are not as slippery.
An ultraviolet absorber has been added to substantially reduce the amount of UV energy transmitted through the coating. This alternative to amber glass can be used to protect light-sensitive materials. Manufactured from Wheaton-33® low extractable borosilicate glass (meets ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I standards). Not autoclavable.
- Ideal for field sampling and general lab use
- Easily transportable from the field to the lab
- Manufactured by Wheaton to the highest standards of quality and precision
- Convenience packed - 1-4 dozen bottles per carton
- Closures are attached in our Cleanpack facility ensuring safety and cleanliness
|Part No.||Capacity||Approx. Diameter (mm)||Approx. Height (mm)||Takes Rubber Stopper No.||pkg of||Price
|221029||Wheaton Large Safety Coated Solution and Serum Bottles|
|5 gallon||294||502||12||1||$875.57†20 or more: 10% off; 50 or more: 15% off.|
|Unit of measure for ordering is Case.|
|† Quantity discount 20 or more: 10% off; 50 or more: 15% off.|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. (*) Bottles generally sold only in US due to high international shipping costs of bottles.|