Product ID : W2V05110
W2V05220 Voltage=220 V W2V05 Pump 50/60HZ W2V05110 Voltage=110 V W2V05 Pump 50/60HZ
- Low Cost - Save 35 - 50%
- Quiet and Light Weight
- Precise machining eliminates noise and vibration levels
- Air Cooled
- Fast Pumping
- Direct Drive
- Gas Ballast Valve
- Voltage Choices: 110V or 220V
- Reliable - 20 years of history
- Mass Spectrometers
- GC/ICP Mass
- Vacuum Degassing
- Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Distillations
- Surface Coating
- Laser Construction
- Vacuum Ovens
- Electron Microscopes
DrawingsDimensions in mm
|Pumping Speed||50 L/min (1.75 CFM)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Closed||3 x 10-3 torr (4.0 x 10-1 Pa)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Open||5 x 10-2 torr (6.7 Pa)|
|Power Input||220 VAC/ 110 VAC 50/60 Hz; Customer's Request (Voltage, Frequency and Phase)|
|Full Load Power||150 W (0.2 HP)|
|Motor Speed||1700 rpm|
|Inlet and Outlet connections|
|Standard - NW16|
|Option 1 - NW25|
|Option 2 - Hose Nipple(Ф12 OD, Ф16 OD, or Ф26 OD)|
|Oil Capacity||200 cc (0.2L)|
|Ambient Operation Temp. Range||7-40 °C|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||120 (W) x 373.5 (L) x 200 (H)|
- Vacuum Pump Repair Kits Repair Kits for SIS, Edwards, Adixen and Pfeiffer Vacuum Pumps
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.
In Stainless and Aluminum.
Get a DeTech 2300 Electron Multiplier here. Used in Agilent 5975 MSD (without TAD)/5973/5972/5971/5970/1100 LC-MSD mass spectrometers and backed by a 100% no-nonsense warranty. Developed by Detector Technology, Inc.
Available with Viton® or Buna O-ring, this centering ring complete with O-ring should be used when joining any two NW flanges with a quick flange clamp.
Industry standard die-cast aluminum clamp.
6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.