Product ID : W2V20110
W2V20220 Voltage=220V W2V20 PUMP 50/60HZ W2V20110 Voltage=110V W2V20 PUMP 50/60HZ
- Low Cost - Save 35 - 50%
- Quiet and Light Weight
- Precise machining eliminates noise and vibration levels
- Air Cooled
- Fast Pumping
- Direct Drive
- Gas Ballast Valve
- Voltage Choices: 110V or 220V
- Comparable to Edwards RV8 & Adixen 210 Series
- Reliable - 20 years of history
- Mass Spectrometers
- GC/ICP Mass
- Vacuum Degassing
- Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Distillations
- Surface Coating
- Laser Construction
- Vacuum Ovens
- Electron Microscopes
|Pumping Speed||200 L/min (7 CFM)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Closed||5 x 10-4 torr (6.7 x 10-2 Pa)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Open||5 x 10-2 torr (6.7 Pa)|
|Power Input||220 VAC/ 110 VAC 50/60 Hz; Customer's Request (Voltage, Frequency and Phase)|
|Full Load Power||0.4 kW (0.5 HP)|
|Motor Speed||1700 rpm|
|Inlet and Outlet connections||NW25|
|Oil Capacity||600 cc (0.6L)|
|Ambient Operation Temp. Range||7-40 °C|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||150 (W) x 434 (L) x 251 (H)|
**This pump should not be plugged directly into the Agilent MSD. Use alternate power source/wall outlet.**
- SIS All-In-One Large Pump Filter Kit for Edwards 6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
- SIS Major Repair Kit for W2V20 Pump SIS Major Repair Kit for W2V20 Pump
- SIS Minor Repair Kit for W2V20 Pump SIS Minor Repair Kit for W2V20 Pump
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.
Inland rough pump oil is ideal for use in all models of vacuum pumps including Adixen, Edwards, and Welch.
LN2 cold trap. Cold thimble design.
Available with Viton® or Buna O-ring, this reducing centering ring is for joining two different size NW flanges with a quick flange clamp.
Industry standard die-cast aluminum clamp.
Hermetic, Sealed, In-line Oil Mist Separator For Mechanical Vacuum Pumps.
Available with Viton® or Buna O-ring, this centering ring complete with O-ring should be used when joining any two NW flanges with a quick flange clamp.
GL915R : Replacement Coalescing Filter Element (Oil Mist Eliminator) for SIS All-In-One Filter
When vacuum pumps are first turned on they usually emit a considerable quantity of oil vapors into the air.
6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
Union for connecting two different size NW flanges.
The filter elements in the SIS Charcoal Filters are low in cost and disposable.