Product ID : W2V40110
W2V40220 Voltage=220V W2V40 PUMP 50/60HZ W2V40110 Voltage=110V W2V40 PUMP 50/60HZ
- Low Cost - Save 35 - 50%
- Quiet and Light Weight
- Precise machining eliminates noise and vibration levels
- Air Cooled
- Fast Pumping
- Direct Drive
- Gas Ballast Valve
- Voltage Choices: 110V or 220V
- Comparable to Edwards RV12 & Adixen 215 Series
- Reliable - 20 years of history
- Mass Spectrometers
- GC/ICP Mass
- Vacuum Degassing
- Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Distillations
- Surface Coating
- Laser Construction
- Vacuum Ovens
- Electron Microscopes
|Pumping Speed||400 L/min (14 CFM)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Closed||5 x 10-4 torr (6.7 x 10-2 Pa)|
|Ultimate Pressure - Gas Ballast Open||5 x 10-2 torr (6.7 Pa)|
|Power Input||220 VAC/ 110 VAC 50/60 Hz; Customer's Request (Voltage, Frequency and Phase)|
|Full Load Power||0.75 kW (1 HP)|
|Motor Speed||1700 rpm|
|Inlet and Outlet connections||NW25|
|Oil Capacity||1500 cc (1.5L)|
|Ambient Operation Temp. Range||7-40 °C|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||170 (W) x 490 (L) x 293 (H)|
**THIS PUMP SHOULD NOT BE PLUGGED DIRECTLY INTO THE AGILENT MSD. USE ALTERNATE POWER SOURCE/WALL OUTLET.**
- SIS All-In-One Large Pump Filter Kit for Edwards 6.25" high, low cost, combined oil mist eliminator and charcoal filter proven effective for removing volatile and semi-volatile organics from exhaust of vacuum pumps.
- SIS Minor Repair Kit for W2V40 Pump SIS Minor Repair Kit for W2V40 Pump
- SIS Major Repair Kit for W2V40 Pump SIS Major Repair Kit for W2V40 Pump
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.
For connecting rubber or plastic hose to NW flanges.
When vacuum pumps are first turned on they usually emit a considerable quantity of oil vapors into the air.
Stubs have from 1/8" to 1" male NPT for junctions to NW flanges.
Industry standard die-cast aluminum clamp.
LN2 cold trap. Cold thimble design.
Hermetic, Sealed, In-line Oil Mist Separator For Mechanical Vacuum Pumps.
Available with Viton® or Buna O-ring, this centering ring complete with O-ring should be used when joining any two NW flanges with a quick flange clamp.
This food and beverage grade, crystal clear PVC tubing is reinforced with 110 ton psi steel spring wire.
Three NW flanges permit the union of several pump lines.