DescriptionThe Agilent IDP-3 Scroll Pump is an affordable oil-free alternative to rotary vane pumps. These pumps are now available from SIS as a complete kit to Field Upgrade for Agilent 5973/75/77 GC/MS Systems. The main advantage of the Dry Scroll Pump is the elimination of oil in the pump, which provides for a cleaner MS system with none of the problems associated with Oil Sealed Pumps.
The pump comes with a Positive Isolation Shut-Off Valve. In the event of a power failure or vacuum pump failure the Positive Isolation Shut-off Valve shuts off the vacuum line to the MS. This prevents the premature venting of the MS system.
The SIS carbon filter is included with the pump. This filter has a replaceable carbon filter to trap any organics exhausted from the vacuum pump to prevent these organics from entering the laboratory - no need to exhaust the vacuum pump to a hood or outside of the lab.
- Oil-Free Vacuum Pump
- No oil backstreaming
- No oil leakage from seals
- No oil disposal costs
- Less maintenance – saves time and money
- Lower MS Background
- Positive Isolation shut-off valve
- Closes vacuum line to prevent venting the MS in the event of pump or power failure
- Includes fittings kit for the Agilent 5973, 5975 and 5977 GC/MS
- Includes SIS Carbon Exhaust filter
- Filter exhaust air from the pump
- No need to exhaust pump to a hood
- Reduces pump noise
|Pumping Speed||60 L/min (2.1 cfm)|
|Ultimate Pressure||2.5 x 10-1 torr|
|Exhaust Connection||1/4” female NPT|
|Operating Voltage||115 or 220/230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Weight||9.5 kg (21 lbs)|
*Note: IDP-3 is not compatible with diffusion pump models or NH3 and H2 gases.