- Mass Spectrometers
- Electron microscopes
- Residual Gas Analyzers
"I" series rotary vane pumps incorporate all the Adixen expertise in product design; they address all major requirements of the most sensitive applications of analytical instruments.
- Voltage Ranges
- High Voltage: 180V to 254V 50/60 Hz
- Low Voltage: 90V to 132V 50/60Hz
- Voltage range is determined by the position of a simple rocker switch, enabling the pump to be configured easily, without need for hard wiring.
- Indication of voltage range is visible through a window provided in the box cover.
- On/Off switch controls pump operation (optional)
- IEC socket allows flexibility for a wide choice of power lead terminations.
- Complies with major international electrical standards: UL/CSA/CE.
- Protection level: IP43 (TEFC type)
- Thermally protected. (automatic reset)
The forced lubrication system which includes a built-in oil vane pump, enables high performance from atmosphere to the 10-4 mbar range. Low backstreaming rate, pumping stability even for light gases are the results of the advanced engineering design of the "I" series pumps.
Low Noise Level
Specific work on both the pump and the motor design has reduced noise levels and irritating frequencies. A noise level of 49 dBA is a typical value for "I" series rotary vane pumps.
Easy to Use
In order to facilitate maintenance actons or routine inspections, all controls and service access are located on the front of the oil casing.
Reduced dimensions, retractable handle, combined with the choice of horizontal or vertical positioning of inlet and exhaust ports allow easy integration in space-limited areas.
Efficient and reliable anti-suckback system is activated by the oil pump. For all static components attached to the oil-casing or central housing, sealing is secured by O-rings. External shaft sealing arrangement can be renewed easily, without dismantling the pump, using the specific shaft seal kit.
Universal Single-Phase Motor
In order to meet one of the major requirements of international OEM's, "I" series pumps feature a unique single-phase motor covering all world-wide electrical supplies. In addition, this motor complies with all major electrical standards: UL/CSA/CE.
|Nominal Pumping Speed - 50Hz (*)||m3/h||15|
|Nominal Pumping Speed - 60Hz (*)||cfm||10.6|
|Pneurop Pumping Speed - 50Hz (*)||m3/h||12.5|
|Pneurop Pumping Speed - 60Hz (*)||cfm||8.8|
|Ultimate Partial Pressure (*)||mbar||10-4|
|Ultimate Total Pressure (*) Closed Gas Ballast||mbar||2 x 10-3|
|Ultimate Total Pressure (*) Opened Gas Ballast||mbar||10-2|
|Water Vapor Capacity - 50/60Hz||g/h||110/100|
|Water Vapor Pressure - 50/60Hz||mbar||12/10|
|Noise Level - 50Hz (**)||dBA||50|
|Noise Level - 60Hz (**)||dBA||52|
|Weight||kg (lbs)||27 (59.4)|
|Maximum Nominal Power Rating - 50/60Hz||kW||0.45/0.55|
|Minimum Ambient Temperature||°C (°F)||12 (54)|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature||°C (°F)||45 (113)|
(*) - According to Pneurop specifications; with Adixen mineral oil
(**) - typical values, according to Pneurop specifications
- Minor Repair Kit for Adixen iSeries 2005i/2010i/2015i/2021i Pumps Minor Repair Kit for Adixen iSeries 2005i/2010i/2015i/2021i Pumps
- Major Repair Kit for Adixen 2015i Pump Major Repair Kit for Adixen 2015i Pump
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.