- High Pressure Disposable Air Filter/Purifier by Koby (This Page)
High Pressure Disposable Air Filter/Purifier by Koby
- Completely disposable
- Maintenance free
- Made with adsorbent activated charcoal
- Particle filtration to 0.5 microns
Units are used to remove heavy concentrates of vapors, aerosols, and particulates from compressed air and vacuum air. Typically installed to protect high pressure controls and valves, precision instruments, air bearings, non-lubricated air tools, important production machinery, and other air operatied equipment. Also recommended for installation before spray guns, blow guns, sand blast helmets, vacuum pumps, high pressure air hoses, or to general system piping at point of air use.
|Air Filter Model
||Maximum Oil Adsorption Capacity
||Air Flow 100 psig @ 2 psid (SCFM)
- Flange Adaptor Part #QF25100AP25 - Flange Adaptor to 1/4 in Npt, Aluminum, A=0.88, B=0.75, C=25 Al Flange Adaptor 1/4" $48+
In Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- KA1 Part #KA1 - Koby Vacuum Pump Air Filter, Replacement Koby Junior Air Filter Rated To 90PSI 1/4" Adapter $46.95+
- Wing-Nut Aluminum Clamp Part #QF25100CW - Wing Nut Al Nw25 Clamp $6+
Industry standard die-cast aluminum clamp.
- untitled Part #QF25100ARB - Centering Ring Assembly, Material=Aluminum, Brand=Buna-N , A=0.98, B=0.21, Nw Flange Size=25 Buna Centering Ring Assem $5.50+
Available with Viton® or Buna O-ring, this centering ring complete with O-ring should be used when joining any two NW flanges with a quick flange clamp.
- Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter Kits for Edwards Pumps - FK201 Part #FK201 - Edwards Large Pump Filter Kit- E1M5/8, E2M2/35/8, Rv3/5/8 Vacuum Pump Filter Kit Rv Series And E2M2 And Larger $325+
Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter for Edwards Pumps
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters Part #QF25100SP25 - Flange Adaptor to 1/4 in Npt, 304 Stainless Steel Ss Flange Adaptor (2) $46.95+
Koby Air Purifiers are installed on exhaust ports of roughing pumps to adsorb remaining compressed air contaminants such as oil aerosols, oil vapors, certain other hydrocarbon vapors, and trace moisture.
- Filament Repair Services for Mass Spectrometers Part #FILREP - Filament Repair Filament Repair (19) $61+
Most mass spectrometer filaments and heaters can be repaired and
restored to a like-new condition by proper cleaning methods and
by the replacement of the filament ribbon or wire, and heater
coils at Scientific Instrument Services, Inc.