- Completely disposable
- Maintenance free
- Made with adsorbent activated charcoal
- Particle filtration to 0.5 microns
Units are used to remove heavy concentrates of vapors, aerosols, and particulates from compressed air and vacuum air. Typically installed to protect high pressure controls and valves, precision instruments, air bearings, non-lubricated air tools, important production machinery, and other air operatied equipment. Also recommended for installation before spray guns, blow guns, sand blast helmets, vacuum pumps, high pressure air hoses, or to general system piping at point of air use.
|Air Filter Model||Maximum Oil Adsorption Capacity||Air Flow 100 psig @ 2 psid (SCFM)|
|Junior King||3.5 oz.||13.5|
|Senior King||3.5 oz.||11.5|
|KA2||Koby Junior King Vacuum Pump Filter, Replacement||$62.00†10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|KF5||PUMP ADAPTER 1/4FPT TO1/4||$37.80|
|KA3||KOBY SENIOR KING FILTER 250PSI .5"PIPE ADAPTER||$69.50†10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|† Quantity discount 10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- 1/4" Pipe to 1/2" Hose Fitting 1/4" Pipe to 1/2" Hose Fitting
- 1/4" Pipe to 3/4" Hose Fitting Standard fillings on filters are 1/4" NPT.
- 1/4" Pipe to 1" Hose Fitting Standard fillings on filters are 1/4" NPT.
- 1/4" NPT, 304 Stainless Steel Koby Fitting in Stainless Steal
- Koby Noise Muffler Air Purifiers - DF0 Disposable Noise Muffler Air Purifiers help reduce excessive noise levels within OSHA standards. In addition, units remove unwanted contaminants from exhaust air and intake air.