- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Gaskets & Material
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate RepairElbowsThermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow AssemblyTransfer LineThermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- Thermo/Finnigan VELOS SuppliesIon Transfer Tubes Vacuum Pumps and Supplies from SIS Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories MS Calibration Compounds Mechanical Pump Oils Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters MS-QuietBox II Triode Style and Mini Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Tubes New Objective PicoFrit® Columns New Objective Electrospray Fused Silica PicoTips™ New Objective Digital PicoView® Nanospray Source Syringes (LC) Phoenix S&T NanoLC Column Heater and Temperature Controller OPTI-MAX® Cartridge Check Valve System Optimize Technologies HPLC Seals & Pistons New Era Syringe Pump Systems ASI QuickSplit™ Flow Splitters Optimize Technologies HPLC Replacement Lamps KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Imtakt HPLC Columns New Objective PicoChip® Electrospray Emitter Bullet Blender® Homogenizer
- Filters - Oil/Charcoal
- Exhaust System (This Page)
SIS has recently introduced vacuum pump filter kits for the rough pumps on your MS systems. These systems are recommended for areas where it is not possible or practical to exhaust the MS vacuum pumps outside the building. The filter system consists of two layered filters. The first filter is an oil mist eliminator, which captures the heavy hydrocarbons from the vacuum pump exhaust and returns these oils back into the pump. The second stage of filtering, consists of a disposable charcoal trap, which traps the more volatile organic compounds which are exhausted from the vacuum pump. Six different Exhaust Filter Kits are now available for a large selection of vacuum pumps.
- FK101 - For Adixen Pumps Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters for Adixen Pumps
- FK271 - For Adixen Pumps Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter for Adixen Pumps
- FK201 - For Edwards Pumps E1M5/8, E2M3/5/8, RV3/5/8 Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter for Edwards Pumps
- FK251 - For Edwards Pumps E2M0.7, E2M1, E2M1.5 For Edwards models E2M0.7, E2M1, E2M1.5 pumps removes contaminants from vacuum pump exhaust.
- FK261 - For Edwards Pumps E2M18, E2M28 For Edwards models E2M18 & E2M28 pumps removes contaminants from vacuum pump exhaust.
- FK241 - For Edwards Pumps E2M30 Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter for Edwards Pumps
We have complete Exhaust Filter Kits for specific models of vacuum pumps. Each kit includes a Koby Charcoal Trap, an Oil Mist Eliminator and all the fittings, centering rings, and clamps needed to complete the assembly of the filter system to the vacuum pumps. For additional details on the kit contents, descriptions and pictures, click onto the Kit # to link to the appropriate WEB page.
Two Stage Filter Kits for most Vacuum Pumps are available from SIS.
- FK101 - Exhaust filter Kit for Adixen Vacuum Pumps
- FK201 - Exhaust Filter Kit for Edward Pump Models E1M5/8, E2M3/5/8, RV3/5/8
- FK251 - Exhaust Filter Kit for Edward Pump Models E2M0.7, E2M1, E2M1.5
- FK251 - Exhaust Filter Kit for Agilent MSD Systems
- FK261 - Exhaust Filter Kit for Edwards Model E2M18 and E2M28 Vacuum Pumps
- FK241 - Exhaust Filter Kit for Edwards Models E2M30 Vacuum Pumps
We have three application notes on our web site with scientific studies demonstrating the effectiveness of these vacuum pump exhaust filters.
- # 82 - Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters, Part I - Two Stage Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter System
- # 83 Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters, Part II - Oil Mist Eliminators
- # 84 Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters, Part III - Charcoal Exhaust Traps
A four page flyer on vacuum pump filters can also be downloaded from our web site (PDF, 478 K).