- Compact For Easy Installation in pumping systems.
- Low Noise Level: 55 dbA at 1 m.
- Air-Cooled for increased mobility.
- Easy to Move with integrated handle.
- Shock Mounts for vibration free operation.
- Light-Weight for universal applications.
Outstanding Pump Features
The distinctive features and performance characteristics of Adixen pumps reflect the stringent parameters which dictate their design and construction. For example, all standard production pumps incorporate hardened steel rotors, positively lubricated and frictionless hydro-dynamic bearings, and stainless steel vane springs and filters. The vanes are made of tough, high density laminated asbestos, specially compounded to resist corrosion and wear. They are spring loaded, and do not rely on centrifugal force for sealing. A patented anti-suckback valve with its integral rubber seal serves as an oil metering device, and prevents oil from being sucked back into the vacuum system should the motor be stopped inadvertently. The effectiveness of the anti-suckback system eliminates the need for expensive electromagnetic safety valves in some applications. All Adixen Pumps carry a one year limited warranty.
Other significant features of Adixen pumps:
- Direct Drive. No exposed moving parts or drive belts.
- Low Vibration Levels. Meet noise standards required for research laboratories and analytical instrumentation and other delicate measuring systems.
- Gas Ballasting. Condensible vapor handling systems are standard on all Adixen pumps.
- Simplified Maintenance. Integral oil level indication is provided, and oil drain and fill holes are easily accessible. Internal design is engineered to permit field maintenance and repairs without special tools or equipment.
- Internal Baffles. Intake system has filter screen and optically dense aperture. Splash arrestor prevents oil migration during large-volume pumpdowns. Exhaust baffles suppress sound.
- NW25 Vacuum Connections. Quick-connect system of fittings provides compatibility with other components, lowers installation costs.
- The inlet and outlet fittings can be mounted on the side of the pump when working in small areas.
- Whatever your vacuum application requirements, Adixen is the intelligent choice. With an Adixen rotary vacuum pump, you are assured of the superior quality, high reliability, and unmatched performance for which these pumps are so widely known and accepted.
- Adixen pumps are also noted for their smooth, quiet operation, award-winning styling, and compactness features which make them ideally suited to any environment. In fact, they require less than half the bench, cabinet, or floor space required by belt driven pumps having equivalent pumping speeds. They conform to OSHA requirements in that their unique designs eliminate external moving parts thereby ensuring complete operating safety.
Warranty: Parts and labor for one year.
The following lists the various Edwards vacuum pump model numbers and the recommended replacement Adixen model numbers. there may be some slight differences in size and pumping speeds between the Edwards and the Adixen models. See the following page for a complete list of specifications on the Adixen pumps.
A - 27.4"
B - 17.9"
C - 9.5"
- Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter Kits for Adixen Pumps - FK271 Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filter for Adixen Pumps
- Vacuum Pump Repair Kits Repair Kits for SIS, Edwards, Adixen and Pfeiffer Vacuum Pumps
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.