- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Saturn™ (This Page)
The Varian Saturn is a series of 3D quadrupole ion traps. Models include the Saturn I (circa ~1989, based on the Finnigan ITS-40), II (circa 1991), III, 4D (circa 1996), 2000 (circa 2000), 2100 (circa 2000), 2200 (circa 2001), 4000 (circa 2004).
- Copper and Gold Plated Copper Gaskets for Ion Trap S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
- Ferrules for Varian Saturn Ion Trap Instruments The 1/4" graphitzed Vespel® ferrule with a .5mm and a .4mm hole.
- Thermo, Varian Saturn, Agilent, Teledyne & Hitachi Ion Trap Filaments Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series
- Varian Saturn Ion Trap Electron Multipliers The model 4715G is an exact replacement for those used on the original Varian Saturn instruments.
- Diffusion Pump Fluids Pump Fluids for your lab needs.