Redesigned and Manufactured by SIS for the Thermo/Finnigan 3000 and 3200 Series Mass Spectrometers
These ceramic body filaments were designed to eliminate many of the problems associated with the Thermo MAT metal type filaments. Our new design is strong and durable. The short metal posts hold the filament wire straight while tension is maintained, thereby minimizing sagging. The ceramic body eliminates shorting of the filament to the source. When installing these filaments, none of the ceramic insulators or spacers used on the metal filaments are required. The filaments come complete with silver wire leads and stainless steel mounting screws. S.I.S. and several of our customers have tested these filaments and they have proven to be equal or better to the original Thermo MAT filaments.
Connections to instrument lead wires can be made with the SC1 connector.
The original style metal shield and body filaments are also available.
- Stainless Steel In-Line Connector S.I.S. supplies stainless steel connectors manufactured from type 316 stainless steel.
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT Filament / Heater Repair Filament repairs for all of your Thermo instruments.
- Thermo/Finnigan 3000, 5100, 1020, OWA and Incos SS Filaments Shortened filament posts and heavier gauge metal reduce sagging.
- Thermo Incos 50 Ceramic Body Filament These filaments will eliminate the problem of shorting out which is common with the stainless steel filaments on the Incos 50 source.
- Thermo/Finnigan 5100 Ceramic Body Filament The 0.032" diameter filament leads protrude out of the side to clear the source block and permit attachment with two in-line connectors.
- Thermo/Finnigan 3200/3000 Ceramic Body Filaments The short metal posts hold the filament wire straight while tension is maintained, thereby minimizing sagging.
- Electron Multiplier Detectors Search over 200 electron multiplier detectors to match your instrument, mass spec, or other application. Multipliers from top manufacturers including Photonis, DeTech, and ETP.
- Mass Spec Source Cleaning Service at SIS Expert cleaning & repair of mass spectrometer sources.
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo/Finnigan SIS supplies new parts or repairs old parts on your Thermo/Finnigan instrument.