High quality alumina fish spine beads are used for electrical insulation of wires and leads. These are precision made ceramic insulators for scientific instrument applications usable to 1900 °C. Sold in Packs of 10.
|ALUMINA FISH SPINE BEADS|
|Unit of measure for ordering is PK.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Solid Round Ceramic Insulator Rods The following solid alumina ceramic rod type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Single Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The tubes are constructed of a pure 99% alumina ceramic that has superior gas and vacuum tightness and excellent insulating properties even at elevated temperatures.
- Two Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The following two hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Four Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The following four hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Ceramic Washer Insulators A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
- Stepped Insulators Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
A superior electrical insulation for Heaters, Elements and Furnaces
Tantalum Wire and Ribbon is corrosion resistant and has good thermal conductivity. Some of its uses is in the manufacture of heating elements, vacuum tubes and other high temperature parts
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
Replacement or spare O-rings for centering rings.
SS4P4T Pump Out Valve and HP12 Probe Inlet Seal
The SGE annealed type 304 chromatography stainless steel is a high quality material that is specially produced and cleaned for chromatography use.