The following two hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths. The tubes are constructed of a pure 99% alumina ceramic that has superior gas and vacuum tightness and excellent insulating properties even at elevated temperatures. They are recommended for use in mass spectrometers and other vacuum systems as feed through lines, thermocouple insulators, and in other applications requiring electrical and thermal insulators. Other types are also available - one hole, four hole insulator tubes, and solid rods.
The following ceramic tubes are supplied in 6 inch lengths. Unless otherwise noted they can also be supplied in longer lengths (up to 24 inches long). We can also custom cut shorter lengths to your specifications. Contact Us with your specific requirements.
Other sizes available on request
Tolerances on all diameters are ±0.005"
R25 is available in 6 inch lengths only.
Prices shown are for 6 inches.
|Two Hole Ceramic Tube Insulator|
|Part No.||OD (in)||ID (in)||Price
|* Standard lead time for ceramics is 48 hours.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Solid Round Ceramic Insulator Rods The following solid alumina ceramic rod type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Single Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The tubes are constructed of a pure 99% alumina ceramic that has superior gas and vacuum tightness and excellent insulating properties even at elevated temperatures.
- Four Hole Round Ceramic Tube Insulators The following four hole alumina ceramic tube type insulators are available in six inch lengths.
- Ceramic Washer Insulators A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
- Stepped Insulators Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
- Alumina Fish Spine Beads - 99.5% Alumina High quality alumina fish spine beads are used for electrical insulation of wires and leads.