- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- Temperature Measurement & Recording DevicesIrreversible Temperature Labels ColdSNAP Descending Temperature Recorders Liquid Crystal Thermometer Strips Liquid Crystal Thermometer Sheets Hot Hands & HOT Warning Labels Humidity Cards Temperature Humidity Shock Pressure pH Tamperproof Transit Recorders PCT Data Loggers Thermocouples Accessories Digital Thermometers Probe Thermometers Infrared Thermometers DuaLogr Dual Input Double Junction Waterproof pH Meters Dissolved Salt Meters pH Test Strips pH Solutions
- Infrared Thermometers (This Page)
Infrared thermometers measure temperature from a distance by detecting the amount of thermal electromagnetic radiation emitted from the object being measured. This allows users to accurately measure surface temperatures in hazardous or hard-to-reach places, or other situations in which non-contact temperature measurement is desirable.
Infrared thermometer technology is useful in a wide range of applications; including industrial, laboratory, food service, fire fighting, hobby, and home use.
- DT1100 Infrared Thermometer The DT1100 Infrared Thermometer has been designed for enhanced temperature measurement stability. With precise diode laser aiming and adjustable emissivity, the user can make repeatable, fast and accurate temperature readings.
- High Value IR Thermometer Boasting the convenience and comfort of a pistol grip, this IR Thermometer has a built-in laser pointer that allows accurate aiming for non-contact temperature measurements.