- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- Temperature Measurement & Recording DevicesIrreversible Temperature Labels ColdSNAP Descending Temperature Recorders Liquid Crystal Thermometer Strips Liquid Crystal Thermometer Sheets Hot Hands & HOT Warning Labels Humidity Cards Temperature Humidity Shock Pressure pH Tamperproof Transit Recorders PCT Data Loggers Thermocouples Accessories Digital Thermometers Probe Thermometers Infrared Thermometers DuaLogr Dual Input Double Junction Waterproof pH Meters Dissolved Salt Meters pH Test Strips pH Solutions
- Humidity (This Page)
Record humidity data in a variety of environments. Telatemp's humidity data loggers are fast and easy to use. The dynamic windows-based software allows for quick deployment and data recovery.
- Micro Humidity Logging Thermometer ML-HA Designed to monitor temperatures from -40 °F to +176 °F (-40 °C to +80 °C) with 0.01 °C resolution and humidity from 0 to 95%RH with 0.1%RH resolution.
- Wireless Temp/Humidity Datalogger Transmitter This is an all-in-one compact, portable, easy to use device that will measure and record up to 5,461 measurements per channel.
- Micro Rugged Temp/Humidity Datalogger A rugged, water resistant (case properly sealed), battery powered, stand alone device which can be used to automatically record humidity and temperature.
- Micro Rugged Temp/Humidity Datalogger Intrinsically Safe A rugged, water resistant (case properly sealed), battery powered, stand alone device which can be used to automatically record humidity and temperature.
- Micro Humidity/Temp Datalogger Micro Temp/Humidity Datalogger
- RHTEMP2000 LCD Display Humidity/Temp Datalogger A battery powered 2-channel data logger that can be used to record ambient temperatures from -20 °C to +60 °C with a temperature resolution of 0.1 °C and calibrated accuracy of 1.0 °C (0 °C to +50 °C).
- DL300-TH Temperature/Humidity Datalogger Data logger that will record temperature exposure from -40 °C to 85 °C (-40 °F to 18 5 °F), with a resolution of 0.01 °C (0.01 °F) at a ± 0.5 °C (± 1.0 °F) accuracy and humidity values from 1% to 99% RH non-condensing with a resolution of 0.01% RH ± 2% RH accuracy.
- Hygro-Thermometer/Datalogger This small, portable datalogger takes up to 15,000 humidity, temperature, dew point and wet bulb measurements.