- GCColumns Fused Silica Tubing Instrument Tubing Injection Port Liners Septa by Manufacturer SIS GC Cryo-Traps Ferrules Valves Swagelok® Fittings Pyrolysis Probe Accessories Gas Generators Gas Regulators Gas Purifiers and Filters Syringes SGE MEPS™-Micro Extraction by Packed Sorbent Purge and Trap System SGE SilFlow™ Stainless Steel Micro-Fluidic Platform Accessories NIST GC RI Library Other GC Supplies Catalog Page D1
- Gas Regulators (GC)Model 3530 Series - Single Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3510 Series - Single Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Model 3120 Series - Dual Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3810 Series - Dual Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3420 Series Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3450 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 304 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 324 Series
- GC Columns
- Instrument Tubing
- Syringes (GC)
- SGE GC Capillary Columns
- SGE Diamond MS Syringes and Needles (This Page)
Lowest Syringe Carryover
The unique design of Diamond MS syringes and removable needles ensures carryover is reduced to levels lower even than the best fixed needle syringes available. In the event of needle damage, Diamond MS needles provide a cost effective alternative to purchasing an entire fixed needle syringe.
Improve the sensitivity of your MS analysis:
- Lowest syringe carryover
- Reduced non specific sample interaction and increased analye recovery
- Ultra smooth removable needles with choice of surface treatment. SGE understands how important your MS results are, and how precious your sample is. Diamond MS syringes and needles are MS ready and designed to improve the sensitivity of your MS results.
Diamond MS syringes have unbeatable clean-ability thereby further reducing carryover
Anything in the sample flow path can interact with your sample and impact your results, so SGE has developed ‘Ultra Smooth’needles to reduce non specific interaction between your sample and the needle.
Reduce non-specific interaction and increase sample recovery
To reduce non specific sample interaction even further, there are two needle coating options available to avoid sample interactions due to hydrophilicity and hydrophobicity. 3 Ultra Smooth needles available for you to choose based on your sample properties:
The Choice for Sensitivity
How to choose your MS ready syringe and needle for improved sensitivity:
- Choose a manual syringe or one specifically designed for your instrument
- Select the syringe capacity
- Choose the needle geometry – LC or GC injections, tip design and needle dimensions
- Choose which 'Ultra Smooth' needle best suits your application