- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- MS Online ToolsIsotope Distribution Calculator and Mass Spec Plotter Mass Spectrum Generator Exact Mass Calculator, Single Isotope Version SIS Online GC Chromatogram and Mass Spectrum Viewer Search NIST 14 and Wiley MS Databases Mass Spec Calibration Compounds and Spectra Exact Masses of the Elements and Isotopic Abundances
- Wiley MS LibrariesNIST 14 Wiley Registry 11th NIST GC '14 NIST MSMS '14 Wiley Designer Drugs Wiley Flavors/Fragrances (FFNSC) Wiley Drugs/Poisons/Pesticides/Pollutants & Metabolites Wiley LC-MSn Library of Drugs, Poisons and Their Metabolites Wiley FAMEs Fatty Acid Methyl Esters: Mass Spectral Database Wiley Physiologically Active Substances (drugs, steroid hormones, and endocrine disruptors) Wiley Pesticides (Rolf Kühnle) Wiley Pesticides with Retention Indices (Luigi Mondello) Wiley Androgens/Estrogens/Steroids Wiley Organic Compounds Wiley Geochemicals/Petrochemicals/Biomarkers Wiley Tandem MSMS (MSforID) Online Wiley Database Search Catalog Page A74 Catalog Page A75 Catalog Page A76
- NIST MS Library
- Search NIST 14 and Wiley MS Databases (This Page)
Search NIST 14 Database for Compounds
Check whether a certain compound or class of compound exists within the NIST 14 database by entering a query here.
Note: More advanced searches are possible: noic "methyl ester" -amino .
Search Wiley MS Databases for Compounds
Use this tool to determine if a certain compound or classes of compounds exist within any of the Wiley MS databases.
Notes: chemical formulas must be entered in "Hill order": carbons first, hydrogens second, and then all other elements in alphabetical order (e.g. "C2H4BrCl"). Molecular weights may be entered with the required precision: 120 and 120.00 are searched within 0 and 2 digits of precision respectively.