Product ID : CG1900
CG1900 Copper Gasket for Vacuum Flange, OD (in)=6.74, ID (in)=6.00, Fits Flange Size=8.00 in, OD (mm)=171, ID (mm)=150, OEM #=HP #0100-0508/VG #6061307
More details on associated web pages:
- Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...
- Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges All gaskets are .080" thick.
- Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
- Copper Gaskets for VG Instruments Copper used.
- Agilent Vacuum Accessories
- Waters/VG/Micromass Accessories
- Copper Gaskets
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
All gaskets are .080" thick.
The world leader in dusting
Industry standard die-cast aluminum clamp.
all types and sizes of O-Rings
Viton® O-Rings in many sizes.
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
Hermetic, Sealed, In-line Oil Mist Separator For Mechanical Vacuum Pumps.
Quick action aluminum clamp with finger closure "T" knob for positive sealing of NW flanges.
Bayard-Alpert Design and Dual Tungsten or Burn-out Resistant Iridium
Wipes are disposable, 100% cellulose, lint-free cloths designed for cleaning areas where non-contamination is essential.