- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- Employment Opportunities at SIS (This Page)
Scientific Instrument Services manufactures and supplies precision parts for scientific instruments. We have the following position openings.
Machinist – CNC Swiss,
- Plumsteadville, PA - Posted October 2016
Great career opportunity for experienced CNC Swiss machinist. We have an immediate opening available for the set up and operation of our Star CNC Swiss turning centers. Good problem solving skills and experience with the setup and manufacture of complex medical components is required. This position will present opportunities to work together on new and challenging projects resulting in a rewarding team experience . Come join our professional team of skilled machinists who are manufacturing precise components for analytical instruments, surgical instruments and medical devices. Put your skills to work in a first class environment where your efforts are rewarded with good pay and benefits. First shift position available with very competitive hourly rates depending on experience. Optional overtime is routinely available as well. We have a growing, clean, air conditioned and professional manufacturing facility and are actively seeking the next member of our manufacturing team. This could be you!
Application and Employment Information
- SIS Employment Application Form (PDF)
- SIS Benefits Program
- Directions & Map to SIS (Ringoes, NJ)
- Directions & Map to SIS Machine Shop (Plumsteadville, PA)
Company Description and Literature
- Machining / Manufacturing / Repair