Product ID : Z13
Z13 Ceramic Insulator, O.D.(in.)=.087, I.D.(in.)=.063, Thickness (in.)=.160
More details on associated web pages:
- Ceramic Insulators for Nermag MS Replacement insulators for Nermag.
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
- Ceramic Washer Insulators A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Ceramic Insulators
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo
Alumina ceramics for the Incos 50 Source.
The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
Micro-Mesh® Regular Sheets
Rhenium/Tungsten Wire and Ribbon is used in the manufacture of mass spectrometer filaments and heater coil as well as in the manufacture of thermocouples.