Product ID : Z13
Z13 Ceramic Insulator, O.D.(in.)=.087, I.D.(in.)=.063, Thickness (in.)=.160
More details on associated web pages:
- Ceramic Insulators for Nermag MS Replacement insulators for Nermag.
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
- Ceramic Washer Insulators A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Ceramic Insulators
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo
Alumina ceramics for the Incos 50 Source.
The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
Micro-Mesh® Regular Sheets
The following ceramic insulators are made from high purity alumina ceramic.
Replacement insulators for Agilent mass spectrometers.
This 8 watt, 24 volt source heater cartridge for the Finnigan MAT Incos 50 Source measures 3/16 inch in diameter by 1.0 inch long.