Product ID : V258
V258 O-Ring, Material=Viton[R], Nominal ID (in)=6, Nominal Width (in)=1/8, Actual ID (in)=5.984, Actual Width (in)=0.139, VG #=5711004
More details on associated web pages:
- Viton® O-Rings for the Thermo/Finnigan Mass Spec all types and sizes of O-Rings
- Viton® O-Rings for VG Instruments Viton® O-Rings in many sizes.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Viton® Composition O-Rings O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
- Thermo O-Rings and Gold Gaskets
- Waters/VG/Micromass Accessories
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
This is an exact replacement for the HP original.
all types and sizes of O-Rings
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
All gaskets are .080" thick.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
Replacement insulators for your VG mass spec