Product ID : NSI1
NSI1 Thermo 4000 Sapphire, O.D.(in.)=.935, I.D.(in.)=.750, Thickness (in.)=.031
More details on associated web pages:
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
- Ceramic Washer Insulators A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
- Finnigan MAT 4000 Nozzle Spring Insulator With sapphire insulator.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Ceramic Insulators
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo
Vespel® ferrules contain 15% graphite and are ideal for glass and fused silica capillary columns.
standard graphite ferrules (for GC applications)
Precision round sapphire balls.
Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series