Product ID : 342003
342003 Triode Style Mini Ion Gauge Tube for HP 5972., Dimension (in.)=2.55
More details on associated web pages:
- Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Mass Spec Ion Gauge Tubes Our standard G75K Bayard-Alpert ion gauge tube will fit all models of HP mass specs except the HP5989 MS Engine.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Triode Style and Mini Bayard-Alpert Ion Gauge Tubes Triode and Mini Bayard Alpert style ionization gauge tubes are ideal for use in analytical instrumentation
- Agilent Vacuum Accessories
- Vacuum Pumps & Accessories
- Ionization Gauge Tubes
For instruments: Thermo/Finnigan GCQ™, LCQ™, LTQ™, MSQ™, PolarisQ™, Magnum, SSQ®/TSQ® 7000, Orbitrap
These 3/4" PTFE Ferrules are used to install Ion Gauge Tubes.
Our standard G75K Bayard-Alpert ion gauge tube will fit all models of HP mass specs except the HP5989 MS Engine.
They are available in two compositions, PTFE and Glass filled PTFE.
Get a DeTech 2300 Electron Multiplier here. Used in Agilent 5975 MSD (without TAD)/5973/5972/5971/5970/1100 LC-MSD mass spectrometers and backed by a 100% no-nonsense warranty. Developed by Detector Technology, Inc.
Bayard-Alpert Design and Dual Tungsten or Burn-out Resistant Iridium
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
Mass Spectrometer filaments and heaters can be repaired and restored to a like-new condition at S.I.S.
all types and sizes of O-Rings
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
This convenient o-ring kit contains 30 of the most popular sizes, for a total of 380 o-rings, in one convenient kit.