Product ID : 30148
30148 Photonis Channeltron[R] 5778 Electron Multiplier
More details on associated web pages:
- Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...
- Photonis CHANNELTRON® 5778 MS Detector for Agilent 5971/A MSD, 5972/A MSD, GCD For instruments: Agilent 5971/A MSD, Agilent 5972/A MSD, Agilent GCD
- Photonis Electron Multipliers
- Electron Multiplier Cross Reference
- Agilent Electron Multipliers
Available with Viton® or Buna O-ring, this centering ring complete with O-ring should be used when joining any two NW flanges with a quick flange clamp.
Get a DeTech 2300 Electron Multiplier here. Used in Agilent 5975 MSD (without TAD)/5973/5972/5971/5970/1100 LC-MSD mass spectrometers and backed by a 100% no-nonsense warranty. Developed by Detector Technology, Inc.
Santovac 5P Ultra has the same properties of Santovac 5 but guarantees minimal amounts of the 3 and 4 ring polyphenyl ethers; less than .02% and .1% respectively and for ultra-clean applications such as mass spectrometry.
Micro-Mesh® Craftsman Kits
This new design eliminates any Inlet metal contact with the sample, the capillary column protrudes slightly through the end of the tip directly into the source.
Bayard-Alpert Design and Dual Tungsten or Burn-out Resistant Iridium
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
Vespel® ferrules contain 15% graphite and are ideal for glass and fused silica capillary columns.
standard graphite ferrules (for GC applications)