Product ID : 072654
072654 SGE Ferrules, Material=15% graphite/85% Vespel, Column Size (I.D.)=0.32 mm, Hole Size=0.5 mm, Pack of=10
More details on associated web pages:
- Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...
- SGE Ferrules for GC standard graphite ferrules (for GC applications)
- SGE Graphitized Vespel Ferrules® 350 °C-GVF Vespel® ferrules contain 15% graphite and are ideal for glass and fused silica capillary columns.
- GC Ferrules & Sealing Rings
- SGE Ferrules for Agilent Gas Chromatographs
- SGE Ferrules for Thermo & Varian G.C.
- SGE Ferrules for Perkin Elmer & Shimadzu GC
Vespel® ferrules contain 15% graphite and are ideal for glass and fused silica capillary columns.
standard graphite ferrules (for GC applications)
The stainless steel metal frit spargers have been designed for use with the S.I.S. purge and trap system.
Get a DeTech 2300 Electron Multiplier here. Used in Agilent 5975 MSD (without TAD)/5973/5972/5971/5970/1100 LC-MSD mass spectrometers and backed by a 100% no-nonsense warranty. Developed by Detector Technology, Inc.
Santovac 5P Ultra has the same properties of Santovac 5 but guarantees minimal amounts of the 3 and 4 ring polyphenyl ethers; less than .02% and .1% respectively and for ultra-clean applications such as mass spectrometry.
Nylon, lint free, durable, and ambidextrous.
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
Get a Photonis 5900 Electron Multiplier here. This Magnum Electron Multiplier is for several Agilent mass spectrometers. Photonis Channeltron mass spec detectors for sale.