Product ID : BE1
BE1 Beryllium Oxide Lens Castle for Finn 4500 Source
More details on associated web pages:
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
- Other Ceramic Insulators A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600/TSQ Lens Castle Ceramic #40005-20060 and #40005-20061.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Ceramic Insulators
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo
Is constructed of beryllium oxide ceramic.
The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
Repair service includes sandblasting away all contaminations and replacement of the metal connector pin.
This EI/CI Source Temperature Sensor (PRT2) includes the 100 ohm platinum resistance thermometer, leads, ceramic insulator, and connectors.
Tungsten Wire is used.
Bayard-Alpert Design and Dual Tungsten or Burn-out Resistant Iridium
Stronger filament posts for better filament tension and harder filament ceramic body for accurate alignment.
Source heaters for your Thermo 4500 and TSQ.
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.