The Freedom Rocker™
Throw Out Your Timers! Don't Babysit Your Samples Again!
- Increase Consistency and Accuracy
- Increase Productivity
- Get Results Sooner
- Risk Free
Automate your processing / washing of Western, Northern, and Southern blots and gels. Ideal for unattended staining of gels.
Simply place your blots or gels or slide trays, set the program, connect the bottles/tubes of reagents and walk away. The microcontroller in the Freedom Rocker™ will ensure that hte reagents and washes will receive the same reagent or wash buffer at the same time in equal volumes. Multi-dispense models can even dispense one different reagent to each tray, i.e. primary or secondary antibody.
Improve Consistency and Accuracy
By automating the processing of blots and gels, the Freedom Rocker yields very consistent and accurate blots, gels,and slides. The Freedom Rocker automatically dispenses and aspirates equal volumes of reagents from multiple trays simultaneously. The samples in all the trays will experience the exact same protocol.
Increase Productivity and Get Results Sooner
The Freedom Rocker automates the processing of blots and gels. Start processing a blot before you leave today and have it ready for you tomorrow morning. The Freedom Rocker allows your to process blots and gels anytime... even during meetings or overnight. No need to wait until the next morning to start processing.
Risk Free Purchase
The Freedom Rocker comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 2 year warranty.
The Freedom Rocker can run in manual mode to perform a dispense, timed rocking or aspiration step, or in automatic mode where it can automatically perform up to 9 protocol steps. Each step can be a reaction with a reagent or a series of washes (up to 5 repetitions) such a 5X dispense, rock, and aspirate. For each step, the instrument can select among 3 buffers/reagents and aspirate to waste or either of 2 recovery containers, and clearing rinses can be included for more efficient washing.
4 Models of Freedom Rocker™
- Unattended dispensing and aspiration of liquids to 1 or 2 trays in the FRSKDX2 model, or 1, 2, or 4 trays in the FRSKDX4 model.
- Compact. Uses only 12" of lab bench space.
- Only requires an electrical outlet - no vacuum, pressurized air or gas, or additional pumps required.
- Can recover reagent solution
- Drip proof quick-release connections.
- Adjustable Parameters for each protocol step include:
- rocking speed (0 to 40 cycles per minute)
- reagent/solution rocking time (1 minute to 90 hours)
- dispense volume (10 to 600 ml)
- up to 5 repetitions per step
- clearing rinse option
- Patent pending technology
- Rocking continues after the final rinse and the wash buffer remains in the trays to prevent the blots or gels from dessecating.
- Customization available (e.q. aspirate into particular bottles or carboys, custom platform sizes).
- Built in the USA for years of trouble free use, including a stainless steel platform and front panel, a powder coated heavy-duty gage aluminum chassis, self-lubricating bronze
bushings, and a Pittman gear motor driving the rocking motion.
- Uses existing protocols. Programming is easy and follows standard protocols steps. Can program up to 9 steps where each step is an emmersion in a reagent (e.g. antibody) or a
series of washes.
- Each step - Select dispense form any of 3 reagents/buffers. Reagents will be dispensed and aspirated to all the trays simultaneously, for consistent processing of all the blots and
gels (one reagent at a time will go to all the trays). Select aspirate to waste or either of 2 recovery containers. Minimum dispense volume is 10 mL per tray.
- Clearing rinse can be activated or deactivated for each step individually.
- Alarm at the end of the last step can be activated or deactivated.
- 3 dispense bottles
- 3 collection bottles
- Connect to any bottle or 50ml tube with One>Click™ caps
- Color coded tubing simplify connections to bottles.
- Recovers reagent solution
- Internal Pump included - Connection to an external pump, vacuum, or pressurized air is NOT required
- Size ranges from 125 ml (6 cm x 4.5 cm) to 1700 ml (22 cm x 16 cm)
- Trough along the perimeter for improved reagent recovery
- One>Click™ Caps
- rapid tube attachment and removal
- various sizes to fit 50 ml tubes, 100ml and larger Pyrex® bottles, Nalgene bottles 1L and larger, and Nalgene carboys.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
- 30 day money back guarantee
Other pages linking here: