Inland geminYe® perfluoropolyether (PFPE) family of lubricants are non-flammable, chemically inert, and thermally stable. geminYe® fluids have excellent lubricity properties and are available in viscosity grades suitable for use in all vacuum pumps. When used with proper filtration, geminYe® fluids provide exceptionally long service life.
- Low vapor pressure
- Oxygen Compatible
- Solvent Resistant
- Low relative weight loss
- Chemically Inert
- CFC free - Ozone friendly
- High thermal stability
- High dielectric properties
- Good radiation stability
- No flash or fire point
- Excellent compatibility with metals, plastics, and elastomers
- Made in USA
|Vapor Pressure @ 20 °C||2 x 10-9 torr|
|Vapor Pressure @ 100 °C||2 x 10-5 torr|
|Viscosity @ 20 °C||270 cSt|
|Pour Point||-35 °|
|Density @ 20 °C||1.90 g/cc|
- Inland® geminYe® 18-8 Inland geminYe® PFPE pump fluids provide exceptionally long service life.
- Santovac 5/5p Diffusion Pump Fluid Santovac 5P Ultra has the same properties of Santovac 5 but guarantees minimal amounts of the 3 and 4 ring polyphenyl ethers; less than .02% and .1% respectively and for ultra-clean applications such as mass spectrometry.
- Invoil 702 Diffusion Pump Fluid Invoil 702 is designed for the rapid pumping of large volumes of gas.
- Invoil 704 Diffusion Pump Fluid Invoil 704 is a single component silicone diffusion pump fluid for high vacuums 10-6 to 10-8 torr range.
- Invoil 705 Diffusion Pump Fluid Invoil 705 silicone diffusion pump fluid is a single component fluid designed for ultra high vacuum systems in the 10-7 to 10-9 torr range.