Product ID : PKD58111
PKD58111 PFEIFFER DUO 6M PUMP DUO 6M 115/230V 50/60 HZ SWITCHABLE
- Dual-stage, high-performance rotary vane pump with a pumping speed of 5 m3/h at 50 Hz / 6 m3/h at 60 Hz
- With single-phase motor with C14 connector plug inside the terminal box
- Integrated gas ballast and HV safety valve
- For all low and medium vacuum applications
- With magnetic coupling
|Ambient temperature||12-40 °C | 53.6-104 °F | 285-313 K|
|Cooling method, standard||Air|
|Emission sound pressure level without gas ballast at 50 Hz||≤ 53 dB (A)|
|Exhaust pressure, max.||1,500 hPa | 1,125 Torr | 1,500 mbar|
|Exhaust pressure, min.||250 hPa | 187.5 Torr | 250 mbar|
|Flange (in)||DN 16 ISO-KF|
|Flange (out)||DN 16 ISO-KF|
|Leak rate safety valve||≤ 1 · 10-5 Pa m3/s | ≤ 7.5 · 10-5 Torr l/s | ≤ 1 · 10-4 mbar l/s|
|Mains requirement: voltage (selectable)||230 V|
|Mains requirement: voltage 50 Hz||115 V|
|Mains requirement: voltage 60 Hz||115 V|
|Operating fluid filling||0.5 l|
|Protection category||IP 40|
|Pumping speed at 50 Hz||5 m3/h|
|Pumping speed at 60 Hz||6 m3/h|
|Rated power 50 Hz||0.2 kW|
|Rated power 60 Hz||0.24 kW|
|Rotation speed at 50 Hz||3000 min-1|
|Rotation speed at 60 Hz||3600 min-1|
|Ultimate pressure with gas ballast||3 · 10-3 hPa | 2.25 · 10-3 Torr | 3 · 10-3 mbar|
|Ultimate pressure without gas ballast||3 · 10-3 hPa | 2.25 · 10-3 Torr | 3 · 10-3 mbar|
A - 423 mm
B - 420 mm
C - 145 mm
D - 176 mm
E - 108.5 mm
- Pfeiffer DUO Major Repair Kit for 6 M Pump Pfeiffer DUO Major Repair Kit for 6 M Pump
- Pfeiffer DUO Minor Repair Kit for 6 M Pump Pfeiffer DUO Minor Repair Kit for 6 M Pump
- Replacement Element for Edwards EMF3 Oil Mist Filter Low Cost Comparable Replacement Elements to Edwards oil Mist Eliminators
- Mechanical Pump Oils Mechanical Pump Oils for your vacuum rough pump needs.
- Telatemp Irreversible Temperature Labels Temperature recording labels accurately and economically sense and record surface temperatures
- Vacuum Pump Hose and Accessories Many hose and accessories to fit your lab needs.
- Vacuum Pumps Exhaust Filters Rough vacuum pumps are an important part of the vacuum system on mass specs, however in many labs they are not given the attention they require except when a problem is discovered in the mass spec operation.
- Assimilation Traps The Assimilation Traps are similar to our Coaxial Foreline Traps in that they are used between the rough vacuum pump and the diffusion (or turbo) pump to prevent backstreaming of oil into the diffusion pump.
- Coaxial Foreline Traps The CFT Series traps are an effective design, which reduces mechanical pump backstreaming to the vacuum chamber.
- Molecular Sieve Foreline Traps Molecular Sieve Traps are effective for trapping hydrocarbons and water vapor.
- Koby Vacuum Pump Exhaust Filters/Purifiers Koby Filtration Products. Wide variety of purification units available.