Short Path Thermal Desorption Systems for the analysis of volatiles and semi-volatiles by GC and GC/MS.
The SIS Short Path Thermal Desorption units sit directly on top of a GC injection port to provide for the direct desorption of both volatile and semi-volatile samples into the GC injection port and column. Due to the "short path" of sample flow, these new systems overcome the shortcomings of previous desorption systems by eliminating transfer lines, which are easily contaminated by samples, and by providing for the optimum delivery of samples to the GC injector via the shortest path possible--the direct, syringe-like injection into the GC.
Two models are available which are operated with our Windows-based thermal desorption control software with optional ChemStation integration:
(single sample)SIS TD-5 Short Path Thermal Desorption System, for the analysis of volatiles and semi-volatiles by GC and GC/MS.
(12 sample)The SIS AutoDesorb® 12-sample Short Path Thermal Desorption System, for the analysis of volatiles and semi-volatiles by GC and GC/MS systems.
- Accessories Accessories for SIS Short Path Thermal Desorption Systems (TD-5 and AutoDesorb).
- TD Conditioning Ovens Thermal Desorption Conditioning Ovens are used for flow conditioning for you lab needs.
- Sample Collection Systems Sample Collection Systems for your TD needs.
- Adsorbent Resins A wide variety of adsorbent resins are available from many suppliers and manufacturers.
- Short Path Thermal Desorption Tubes After conditioning and sample loading, the ends of the tubes are fitted with stainless steel caps with seals to maintain the integrity of the medium and sample.
- GC Cryo-traps Cryo-cooling and heating trap for the cryo-focusing of volatiles and semivolatiles at the head of GC capillary columns.
- Application Notes Analysis of low moisture solid matrix samples by thermally extracting the volatile and semi-volatile organics directly from the solid matrix without the use of solvents or other sample preparation.
- TD Software Operates the TD system from a Windows PC. Fully integrated with the Agilent ChemStation software.