Product ID : Z42
Z42 Ceramic Bushing, ITD, O.D.(in.)=.250, I.D.(in.)=.090, Thickness(in.)=.160
More details on associated web pages:
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
- Stepped Insulators Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Trap Ceramic Insulators All insulators are constructed from high purity alumina ceramic.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Ceramic Insulators
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
All insulators are constructed from high purity alumina ceramic.
The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series
Nylon, lint free, durable, and ambidextrous.