Product ID : Z27A
Z27A Gate Insulator, O.D.(in.)=.683, I.D.(in.)=.526, Thickness(in.)=.120
More details on associated web pages:
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
- Other Ceramic Insulators A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Trap Ceramic Insulators All insulators are constructed from high purity alumina ceramic.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Ceramic Insulators
- Ceramic Insulators for Thermo
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
All insulators are constructed from high purity alumina ceramic.
The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series
Nylon, lint free, durable, and ambidextrous.
A wide variety of alumina ceramic washers.
all types and sizes of O-Rings
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
This convenient o-ring kit contains 30 of the most popular sizes, for a total of 380 o-rings, in one convenient kit.
This compound is available in bottles of 35, 100, and 200 grams.