Product ID : SV100P
SV100P Santovac 5P Ultra, Size=100 cc bottle
More details on associated web pages:
- Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...
- Santovac® 5P Ultra Vacuum Pump Fluid Santovac 5P Ultra has the same properties of Santovac 5 but guarantees minimal amounts of the 3 and 4 ring polyphenyl ethers; less than .02% and .1% respectively and for ultra-clean applications such as mass spectrometry.
- Agilent Vacuum Accessories
- Vacuum Pumps & Accessories
- Santovac® 5 Diffusion Pump Fluid
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
The Model EO50/60 is a compact, fast warm-up air-cooled diffusion pump supplies complete with high integrity inlet Co-seal, and flange clamping ring. The jet assembly is removeable for easy cleaning.
Inland rough pump oil is ideal for use in all models of vacuum pumps including Adixen, Edwards, and Welch.
Wipes are disposable, 100% cellulose, lint-free cloths designed for cleaning areas where non-contamination is essential.
Bayard-Alpert Design and Dual Tungsten or Burn-out Resistant Iridium
Get a DeTech 2300 Electron Multiplier here. Used in Agilent 5975 MSD (without TAD)/5973/5972/5971/5970/1100 LC-MSD mass spectrometers and backed by a 100% no-nonsense warranty. Developed by Detector Technology, Inc.
Micro-Mesh® Regular Sheets
Industry standard die-cast aluminum clamp.
Micro-Mesh® Craftsman Kits