Product ID : CG275GP
CG275GP Copper Gasket for Vacuum Flange, Gold Plated, OD (in)=3.24, ID (in)=2.80, Fits Flange Size=4.50 in, OEM #=Finnigan #94011-20187
More details on associated web pages:
- Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
- Copper and Gold Plated Copper Gaskets for Thermo/Finnigan MAT Flanges The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Copper and Gold Plated Copper Gaskets for Ion Trap S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
- Thermo O-Rings and Gold Gaskets
- Copper Gaskets
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series
All insulators are constructed from high purity alumina ceramic.
The following alumina insulators are currently available for the Thermo instruments.
Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.
A variety of alumina insulators. Call for custom sizes
Mass Spectrometer filaments and heaters can be repaired and restored to a like-new condition at S.I.S.
For instruments: PerkinElmer Ion Trap, Varian Saturn™ I, Varian Saturn™ II, Varian Saturn™ III
Nylon, lint free, durable, and ambidextrous.
all types and sizes of O-Rings
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
This compound is available in bottles of 35, 100, and 200 grams.