Product ID : CG1000
CG1000 Copper Gasket for Vacuum Flange, OD (in)=3.24, ID (in)=2.50, Fits Flange Size=4.50 in, OD (mm)=82, ID (mm)=64, OEM #=VG #6061305/Finnigan #00107-01000
More details on associated web pages:
- Copper Gaskets for Vacuum Flanges The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
- Copper and Gold Plated Copper Gaskets for Thermo/Finnigan MAT Flanges The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Copper Gaskets for VG Instruments Copper used.
- Thermo O-Rings and Gold Gaskets
- Waters/VG/Micromass Accessories
- Copper Gaskets
All gaskets are .080" thick.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
The world leader in dusting
All gold O-Rings are constructed from .020" diameter pure gold wire.
Viton® O-Rings in many sizes.
The I.D. is 3".
O-Rings are available in five different materials from Scientific Instrument Services.
Source insulators for Extrel mass spectrometers
Stepped insulators made from alumina ceramic.