Product ID : 30082
30082 Photonis 30082 Multiplier [Conversion]
More details on associated web pages:
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA (1020) Multipliers Single conversion dynode with dropping resistor.
- Thermo/Finnigan MAT PPINICI(TM) Multipliers MAT PPINICI(TM) Multipliers are sold in two different modes or stages of construction, as described below for use on the 3200, 4000, 4500, 4600, 5100, and Incos 50 series of mass spectrometers.
- Photonis 30082 Multiplier (4752G) for Thermo TSQ® 70, ITMS, Incos® 50/XL, 4000/4500/4600/5100 with PPINICI, OWA® 1020/5100 For instruments: Thermo/Finnigan TSQ® 70, Thermo/Finnigan ITMS, Thermo/Finnigan Incos® 50, Thermo/Finnigan lncos® XL, Thermo/Finnigan 4000 with PPINICI, Thermo/Finnigan 4500 with PPINICI, Thermo/Finnigan 4600 with PPINICI, Thermo/Finnigan 5100 with PPINICI, Thermo/Finnigan OWA® 1020/5100
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- Electron Multiplier Cross Reference
- Thermo Mass Spec Electron Multipliers
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
All gaskets are .080" thick.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.
For instruments: Agilent 5989/A/B (MS Engine)
The platinum resistance thermometer for the original Incos 50 is available.
Replacement filament for your Thermo Incos 50B mass spec.