Product ID : 2312
2312 Detech 2312 Electron Multiplier, Replacement Element
More details on associated web pages:
- DeTech 2312 Electron Multiplier for Thermo For instruments: Thermo/Finnigan GCQ™, LCQ™, LTQ™, MSQ™, PolarisQ™, Magnum, SSQ®/TSQ® 7000, Orbitrap
- Thermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Thermo part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, use our Search Syst...
- DeTech Electron Multipliers for Thermo Systems
- Electron Multiplier Cross Reference
- Thermo Mass Spec Electron Multipliers
Our standard G75K Bayard-Alpert ion gauge tube will fit all models of HP mass specs except the HP5989 MS Engine.
Triode and Mini Bayard Alpert style ionization gauge tubes are ideal for use in analytical instrumentation
For instruments: Thermo/Finnigan GCQ™, LCQ™, LTQ™, MSQ™, PolarisQ™, Magnum, SSQ®/TSQ® 7000, Orbitrap
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.
When ordering the Short Path Thermal Desorption System, a wide range of systems and accessories are available depending on the application requirements of the user.
After conditioning and sample loading, the ends of the tubes are fitted with stainless steel caps with seals to maintain the integrity of the medium and sample.
The top fitting of both purge heads consists of a 1/16" fitting for the attachment of the sparging needle followed by needle adaptor to seal the needle in place and provide for the attachment of the purging gas line.
Seals are utilized in a variety of locations in the Short Path Thermal Desorption Unit.
This device is used to inject or load liquid samples directly into the S.I.S. Thermal Desorption Tubes, forcing the syringe contents onto the adsorbent resins in the desorption tube without any loss of sample due to back evaporation.
The Wheaton Purge and Trap Apparatus is widely used for the isolation of pollutants in soil, sediment, waste water, and other solid and liquid samples by purging a clean gas over and thru the sample contained therein and trapping the purged volatiles on adsorbent traps.
Granville-Phillips 340 Vacuum Gauge Controller (VGC) measures pressure from less than 1 x 10-9 Torr to atmosphere, utilizing an ionization gauge and two Convectron gauges.
The Granville Philips Convectron Gauge tube used on the 5971 and 5972 mass spectrometers is available from S.I.S. This is a direct replacement for the HP original and screws into the fitting shown above.
Get a DeTech 2300 Electron Multiplier here. Used in Agilent 5975 MSD (without TAD)/5973/5972/5971/5970/1100 LC-MSD mass spectrometers and backed by a 100% no-nonsense warranty. Developed by Detector Technology, Inc.
The following copper and gold plated copper gaskets are available for the vacuum flanges on Thermo/Finnigan mass spectrometers.
S.I.S. carries copper and gold plated copper gaskets for the Varian Saturn.
The below listed vacuum flange copper gaskets are made from OFHC copper.