Product ID : 072667
072667 SGE Ferrules, Material=15% graphite/85% Vespel, Column Size (I.D.)=for 1/4" O.D. packed columns, Hole Size=1/4", Pack of=10
More details on associated web pages:
- Agilent (Hewlett Packard) Part Number Cross Reference Scientific Instrument Services carries a wide selection of parts for all models of Agilent (Hewlett Packard) mass spectrometers. In order to aid you in the selection of replacement parts for your instrument, the following part number cross reference chart can be used. If a part number is not listed, it either means we do not have that part in our inventory or perhaps we are not aware of the Agilent part number in relation to our inventory. If you are looking for a part not listed below, give us...
- SGE Ferrules for GC standard graphite ferrules (for GC applications)
- SGE Graphitized Vespel Ferrules® 350 °C-GVF Vespel® ferrules contain 15% graphite and are ideal for glass and fused silica capillary columns.
- GC Ferrules & Sealing Rings
- SGE Ferrules for Agilent Gas Chromatographs
- SGE Ferrules for Thermo & Varian G.C.
- SGE Ferrules for Perkin Elmer & Shimadzu GC
Vespel® ferrules contain 15% graphite and are ideal for glass and fused silica capillary columns.
standard graphite ferrules (for GC applications)
The stainless steel metal frit spargers have been designed for use with the S.I.S. purge and trap system.
Ferrules, Jet Separators, and GC column.
This compound is available in bottles of 35, 100, and 200 grams.
High purity gold wire for a wide range of uses including gasket fabrication and sputter coating and other scientific applications.
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.