Molybdenum Wire and Ribbon. Molybdenum wire is used in a broad range of applications in many industries. Mandrels for making tungsten filaments along with leads, filament supports, and seals are among a few.
|Molybdenium Wire (99.95% Purity)|
|Part No.||Diameter (in)||Diameter (mm)||(ohms/cm)||Stock/
|0.005||0.13||0.04140||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$13.00|
|0.024||0.61||0.00178||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$15.00§10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|0.030||0.76||0.00115||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$19.50|
|0.315||0.80||0.00100||0†Lead time for this non-stock item is approximately 28 days.||$20.50§10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|0.040||1.0||0.00066||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$22.00§10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|Molybdenium Ribbon (99.95% Purity)|
|Part No.||(ohms/cm)||Thickness (in)||Width (in)||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Stock/
|0.00031||0.005||0.500||0.13||12.7||0‡Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.||$31.00§10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|Unit of measure for ordering is Foot.|
|§ Quantity discount 10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
* Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours. |
† Lead time for this non-stock item is approximately 28 days.
‡ Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Wire Material for Scientific Applications A wide range of resistance type wires and precious metals for the repair and manufacture of filaments and heaters for mass spectrometers, SEM's and scientific instruments.
- MS Heaters and Temperature Sensors Replacement heaters and temperature sensors for your mass spectrometer.
- Heat Coils Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.
- Platinum Resistance Thermometer Elements These PRT elements can be used with precision laboratory and industrial instruments.
Tantalum Wire and Ribbon is corrosion resistant and has good thermal conductivity. Some of its uses is in the manufacture of heating elements, vacuum tubes and other high temperature parts
Buy tungsten wire, ribbon for mass spectrometer heaters here. Choose from varying thickness, Tungsten filament wire sold by the foot.
Nickel wire provides good corrosion resistance. It is most suitable for use in electronic components, temperature sensors, electrical resistance thermometers and other electrical applications.
Tantalum/Tungsten Wire and Ribbon has excellent corrosion resistance and is used in the manufacture of heating elements.