Iridium Wire and Ribbon. Iridium wire is the most corrosion-resistant wire known, and is often used for the manufacture and repair of filaments and heaters and electrical applications.
|Iridium Wire (99.8% Purity)|
|Part No.||Diameter (in)||Diameter (mm)||(ohms/cm)||Stock/
|0.003||0.08||0.12800||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$97.00‡10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|0.004||0.102||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$130.00|
|0.005||0.127||0.04500||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$135.00|
|0.006||0.15||0.29990||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$140.00‡10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
|0.007||0.179||0.02260||48 hours*Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.||$145.00|
|Iridium Ribbon (99.8% Purity)|
|Part No.||(ohms/cm)||Thickness (in)||Width (in)||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Stock/
|0.01930||0.0015||0.030||0.04||0.76||0†Lead time for this non-stock item is approximately 30 days.||$126.00|
|Unit of measure for ordering is Foot.|
|‡ Quantity discount 10 or more: 5% off; 50 or more: 10% off.|
* Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours. |
† Lead time for this non-stock item is approximately 30 days.
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Wire Material for Scientific Applications A wide range of resistance type wires and precious metals for the repair and manufacture of filaments and heaters for mass spectrometers, SEM's and scientific instruments.
- MS Heaters and Temperature Sensors Replacement heaters and temperature sensors for your mass spectrometer.
- Heat Coils Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.
- Platinum Resistance Thermometer Elements These PRT elements can be used with precision laboratory and industrial instruments.
Constantan is a copper/nickel alloy used in the production of thermocouples and thermocouple extension wires as well as precision resistors and low temperature resistance heating applications.
Quality replacement filaments for your Ion Trap mass spectrometer. For Saturn model 2000, 2100, 2200 series
Rhenium Wire and Ribbon is used to manufacture filaments for mass spectrometers and ion gauges as well as medical applications.
Platinum Wire is used in many applications including gasket or o-ring fabrication, thermocouples, electrical contacts, and heater coils.
PVC cord reinforced vacuum hose. Light weight, low cost, and superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for mass spec, food, and other applications.