Gold Wire, 24K, 99399% Pure. High purity gold wire for a wide range of uses including gasket fabrication and sputter coating and other scientific applications. Not for food consumption.
|Gold Wire (24K, 99.99% pure)|
|Part No.||Diameter (in)||Diameter (mm)||(ohms/cm)||Price
|Unit of measure for ordering is Foot.|
|* Standard lead time for wire is 48 hours.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Wire Material for Scientific Applications A wide range of resistance type wires and precious metals for the repair and manufacture of filaments and heaters for mass spectrometers, SEM's and scientific instruments.
- MS Heaters and Temperature Sensors Replacement heaters and temperature sensors for your mass spectrometer.
- Heat Coils Standard size coils are used on several mass spectrometer heaters repaired by S.I.S.
- Platinum Resistance Thermometer Elements These PRT elements can be used with precision laboratory and industrial instruments.
- Gold Foil Pure gold wire (24K, 99.99% pure) for use in gold gasket fabrication.
- Gold Wire Vacuum Gaskets Pure Gold (99.99%) wire ring vacuum gaskets are available in four diameters of wire. Custom manufactured by SIS.
Platinum Wire is used in many applications including gasket or o-ring fabrication, thermocouples, electrical contacts, and heater coils.
Silver wire and ribbon has the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of all metals. It is used to make lead wires for some mass spectrometer filaments and heaters.
Buy tungsten wire, ribbon for mass spectrometer heaters here. Choose from varying thickness, Tungsten filament wire sold by the foot.
Inland 45 is the highest quality rough pump oil you can use for your mass spectrometer.